One Year Bible
We believe that God's people need to be in His Word to continue getting to know who He is during their relationship with God. The best way to learn more about who He is and what He has planned for you life is study the Bible. We encourage you to take a journey with us through the entire Bible every year. We begin in January and finish in December.
Here are some resources to help make this easier for you!
- The One-Year-Bible reading plan found on the YouVersion Bible App on your smart phone or tablet
- The One-Year Bible reading plan found on your desktop
- The One-Year Bible reading plan book you can purchase at bookstores nation wide.
To view today's reading plan, you will be redirected to the One Year Bible page on Church of the Highlands' website where you will find:
- A daily devotion by Pastor Larry Stockstill
- A passage from the Old Testament
- A passage from the New Testament
- A Psalm
- A Proverb
These passages have already been organized for easy viewing and daily reading that will take about 15 minutes!